Fluoride is a drug so unregulated that the FDA’s official classification is “Unapproved New Drug.” And yet, it’s still pumped into the water supply of over 180 million Americans, including infants and the elderly, with no way to control who gets it, how much they get, or what effect this mass dosing has on any given individual. I encourage you to find out how much fluoride is in your local water so you can better control your exposure!
Please watch this video “Professional Perspectives” by the Fluoride Action Network and share with your friends and family! It’s well produced by medical professionals who have studied the effects of fluoride extensively.
A few key takeaways:
- By putting fluoride in the water, it is impossible to control dosage. Each person drinks more or less water than the next and is therefore exposed to varying amounts of this drug.
- Fluoride has been shown to be effective topically but there is no data to support its effectiveness when ingested.
- American Dental Asssociation (ADA) says not to use fluoridated water when mixing formula.
- Fluoride is a neurotoxin and can affect IQ.
- Most European and Western countries do not fluoridate their water and show the same or better oral health as Americans.
- It’s a drug that suppresses Thyroid activity and can result in hypothyroidism and depression.
- Fluoride can increase risk of bone fracture and weakened bones and can be linked to an increased incidence of arthritis.
Visit www.FluorideAlert.org to learn more!